Namaste, everyone if you are planning to visit Nepal, then Nepal Tourism Board recently published an important notice regarding visa recommendations.
Before the covid-19 pandemic, it’s too easy to get a Nepal visa but in the present scenario, you need certain other documents by the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN).
Following Documents are required for an on-arrival visa in Nepal.
- Recommendation letter certified by the concerned organization
- Passport photocopy
- Schedule of Nepal visit
- A copy of the document booked by the tourist to stay in the hotel quarantine for at least five days.
- Itinerary of the international air ticket.
- Travel insurance photocopy
- Copy of registration certificate of the concerned company
- Proof of tax payment at least up to 075/076, if not. Letter of approval for an extension till 076/077
After you submit the documents to the Nepal Tourism Board and Dept of Nepal Immigration, they will give you the letter of recommendation that you can use to get a Nepal visa on arrival in 2021