Mt.Everest Base Camp overland tour From Kathmandu To Tibet is the best travel package by our agency which provides a chance to explore Everest and Tibet in same trek. Info Nepal Tours And Trek brings you to explore the unique religious culture and life of Tibet at the most popular monasteries in Lhasa and Shigatse, plus breathtaking views along the trail to the Northern Base Camp at Mount Everest.
Great News! – International tourists can again enjoy the overland travel between Lhasa and Kathmandu.
The overland travel from Lhasa to Kathmandu is available now – Gyirong Port (the border between Nepal and Tibet)(It had been closed after the April 25th, 2015 Earthquake in Nepal.)
Please Note: The road from the border Gyirong to Kathmandu is still not in a good condition, you need prepare to have a long bumpy bus ride (roughly 8-9 hours). We will update this page as information become available. Please keep those impacted in your thoughts.
Mt.Everest Base Camp overland tour From Kathmandu To Tibet is one of the most popular tours in Tibet. Likewise, it begins from Lhasa-the historic capital of Tibet. And then the golden sunshine and blue sky are the dreams of many travellers all over the world. Similarly, Mt.Everest Base Camp overland tour From Kathmandu To Tibet is also the pilgrimage destination of all Tibetans, mingling with local pilgrims around the Barkhor street is an extraordinary feeling.
This tour brings you not only through the historic palaces and operating monasteries, but also through lines of breath-taking natural sceneries, such as turquoise water Lake Yamdrok, mighty Nyenchen Kangsar glacier. Similarly, great peaks of Himalayans will surely enrich your knowledge of the high plateau and its geography. Then you will gradually come across the rich culture of western Tibet and then to world summit Mt. Everest Base Camp, then gradually descent down through the green valley of Matsang Tsangpo gorges to Kathmandu(1300m) of Nepal.
In a nutshell, Mount Everest Base Camp overland tour From Kathmandu To Tibet covers rich cultures and traditions, historical sights and natural beauties of Tibet.
- Private professional English-speaking local tour guide.
- A comfortable vehicle with a private driver.
- Airport (or train) pick up and drop off.
- All necessary Tibet travel permits, including Tibet Entry Permit, Alien Travel Permit, Border Pass.
- All accommodations listed in the itinerary, based on double-occupancy. Comfortable class hotels in Lhasa and Shigatse, guesthouse or tent in Mount Everest and Gyirong. All meals as listed in the itinerary. ( “B” for breakfast; “L” for lunch; “D” for dinner.) Admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary. Tourists Accident/Casualty Insurance. A container of Oxygen for emergency usage while traveling to Mt. Everest. Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & government taxes.